Amlak provides on-demand, end-to-end IT Solutions, Managed IT services and consulting for small- to medium-sized businesses. From Structured-cabling to Database Management, we deliver diverse range of standout IT services to customers in various sectors. We have developed a range of competencies to efficiently support businesses in all aspects of their information technology requirements. Whether your company is just starting in business or is part of a multi-national, we have the skill, expertise and knowledge to make information technology work for you and to help shoot your goals. »»»
Your network connects your workforce with information technology so that they can get more productive. Its setup can determine how much surplus your employees can deliver each business day.
So when it comes to implementing a data connectivity solution, it’s important to ensure and maintain a high level of performance and integrity. Without a reliable network service team available, your business can suffer greatly, even operations can come to a complete halt.
Network planning and design is a mission-critical process for a new business or anyone who would like to upgrade their existing data network to a structured, high-performance one. This is aimed at ensuring that a new network will perfectly meet the needs of a business.
In order to plan and design a well-secured network, many factors must be taken into consideration, such as the topology and ideal placement of hosts and types of equipment within the network, the selection of hardware and components, and the careful configuration of these.
We help you plan & implement –
- The type and number of Servers, workstations and peripherals.
- Compatibilities of the network with business applications and requirements.
- Security Appliances, Firewalls, Routers, Proxy Servers.
- Server Arrays, Fail Over Servers, RAID levels etc.
- Virtual Private Networking.
- Internet access and Broadband requirements.
- Remote user access and management model.
Network Consulting Services
We believe that getting advice from masters is a key part of business success when it comes to technology this is true to the core! You may not have enough resources to update you on the latest developments in technology and what are the advantages you can get when you implement this on to your business. So when you have somebody on board who can advise you on these things, it will be really beneficial for your business.
Come, consult with us. Take decisions like a Pro!
- We help you minimize physical workforce requirement through implementation of IT & ITES.
- Extensive support & service plans for Networking, Computer Security from the Desktop management, Firewalls, Virtual Private Networks, Data Protection, and Remote Access.
- Onsite inspection of LAN & WAN and future growth analysis.
- Develop network solutions based on business requirement, with long-term objectives.
- Reduction of the total operational cost of IT resources within the business through proper planning of growth projection, server consolidation, and scalability preparation.
- Complete IT and Server support service in all kinds of O/S platforms.
Comprehensive Server Management, Support & Monitoring Services
From Server Installations, Updations, Upgradations, Repairs, Maintenance, and to Security, Administration and Monitoring services, we offer a complete level of server support solutions. All our service plans are perfectly stitched for your particular needs and our terms are flexible and cost-effective. Let Fort Networks support your server systems next time and see how your servers can really deliver for your business.
What’s included on our Server Management / Server Support plans?
Round the clock Server Monitoring
Stats & Logs
Quick Response Time
Resolution Time Guarantee
The most important part of implementing a network is the installation of a cabling system. A solid cabling system is a good investment that will not only meet your current networking needs, but it should also cater or last through your next-generation network requirements as well.
Below are some guidelines if you are rolling out a new network –
- Always insist on correct wiring standards.
- Use high-quality CAT 6 or at least CAT 5e cabling.
- Have good wiring length planning.
- Use the correct, high quality connectors.
- Keep the pairs together and wire correctly.
- Take care of the environmental typicality and conditions.